Be informed about your vehicle's repairs
1. Your car is the second largest investment you're likely to make. Preserve its value and your safety by having it repaired professionally.
2. Never drive a car that could be unsafe because of damages.
3. Some insurance companies may want you to visit their drive in claims center before having your car repaired. You can do this, or you may leave your car at our shop and ask that the insurance company inspect the car here.
$50.00 Referral Special following vehicle's repair, refer a friend & receive $50.00
We provide #1 customer service and attention to detail.
Contact us for a FREE estimate.
4. There is no law requiring you to obtain more than one estimate or appraisal.
5. You have the right to go to the repair shop of your choice. Your insurance company cannot require you to go to a particular shop.
6. Differences in repair estimates are common. A lower estimate may not include all the necessary work. If you're not sure why one estimate is different from another you've received, please ask us.
7. Choose a shop that has unibody repair equipment and certified (by I-CAR or ASE, for example) technicians.
8. Ask if the shop will be using genuine manufacturer (OEM) replacement parts or CAPA certified parts.
9. Ask if the shop offers a repair warranty .
10. Let us help you negotiate your claim with the insurance company.